HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WileECoyote

Reaction score
Hello, Where do we find the live podcast ? anyone have a link ?

Also, If the thread is closed will the winners be added to the end of the thread, if so at what time ?

I can't wait to see all the winners, I know its a shot in the dark but Im so hoping I won something, one can always hope right?

I wasn't sure where to ask these questions, so I posted this thread.

Cheers :mug:

Texbrewer will post the podcast link on the day of the drawing. One can always hope. This has got to be THE biggest giveaway I've ever seen on here.:mug:

Texbrewer will post the podcast link on the day of the drawing. One can always hope. This has got to be THE biggest giveaway I've ever seen on here.:mug:

This one is pretty awesome and there are a few things I'd love to win.... top of my list might be the barrel - I've been contemplating getting one for a long-term lambic project but that's probably a few years out.

Last year there were a lot of kegging systems. I ended up buying a system after not winning anything ;)

Being 3/5 today is the drawing. I wonder when it'll be though,since tex hasn't posted that yet?? And that's def the link. Signed in now!...

The live feed is blocked at my work, are they going to post the winners?

I posted before I looked back at the thread. Couldn't remember the date off hand. My bad. I know it'll be posted as central time. I'm an hour past that here.

I figured as much lol, I was also wondering about the time on the forum clock, Im in mountain time and the forum clock is 7 hrs after my time, is the time from England ? or Europe ?

Guess I could look on a world time map or something, was just wondering?

My cell phone has a time zone map,but the battery is fubar. It's def central time,& England is 8 hours ahead of me where I am. Just posted as 11AM central,so noon here...

My cell phone has a time zone map,but the battery is fubar. It's def central time,& England is 8 hours ahead of me where I am. Just posted as 11AM central,so noon here...

I thought they were 5 hrs. ahead. It will be noon here too but not lunchtime because I got up at 3 AM and it is lunchtime now. Burgers. So, considering that is it tea time in England now?

I hope I win some bottle caps, almost out. May show up today though. I can always straighten up used ones I suppose.

I was remembering the lead time from when that UK Probe site was still up. I'd like the two keg kit from midwest,but they're all great!

Well yeah, if I don't win bottle caps then the keg kit would be OK I guess. I shouldn't set my sights too high.

Yeah,I know. But hopes are always high. Especially with so many goodies to be won,odds are better this time...:rockin:

Hello, I just got this in my in box, question answered :)

HomeBrewTalk Big Vendor Giveaway - 11:00 AM Central
Thanks for signing up to the HomeBrewTalk Big Vendor Giveaway!

The drawing is today, 3/05/2013 at 11:00 am Central. Here is a link to watch. The camera will not be live until we near the drawing time.

HomeBrewTalk Giveaway Channel

Thanks and Good Luck!

TxBrew

You guys should all go back to bed or work. I just got a PM from TxBrew that said I had won everything....

I have a list of the items I want to win the most, but I'd be super happy with any win. Ironically most of the stuff I want isn't the expensive stuff because I'm so far from an electric brewery that it's not worth me hoping I win it.

Of course I'm not gonna win, just my normal luck but I'm happy to have a chance at one of the sweet prizes.

How did you guys enter the giveaway? Its probably to late to enter at this time right? Just curious for next time....

How did you guys enter the giveaway? Its probably to late to enter at this time right? Just curious for next time....

You have to be a supporting member and then it was as simple as commenting on the thread in the Vendor Giveaway forum.

Oh got ya... and what does it take to become a supporting member? Thanks for the reply!

What is really great is that Fed Ex just delivered hops and bottle caps so if I don't win anything I'm still good. It was looking grim for a few minutes, dude was late.

And you had to enter by yesterday, its to late to enter today.

Also you can write a article and win a subscription, if they publish your article you will get a 1 year subscription for free, thats how I got mine.

Is there a list of winners posted yet? My work blocked the live streaming video.

Wait a minute... There seems to be some mistake. My name isn't listed in the winners list.

Who do I PM to fix this?

Back