HomeBrewTalk 2012 Big Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I replied as well, but it's been sooooooooo long. But tomorrow will be the day!! Decent odds compared to most contests I've entered...

If you post multiple times in this thread does that equate to multiple entries?

If the following quote applies to these electronic entries as well, it should only be 1 entry per person. Emphasis mine.

* Entry through forum software limited to Premium Members, Moderators and Vendors. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to HBT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Limit one entry per person.

Roughly 3350 people in, and I'm sure a few duplicate entries. That's still pretty darn good odds, looking forward to tomorrow! It sure is great we have a lot of generous venders out there, Thanks!

Snafu said:
Roughly 3350 people in, and I'm sure a few duplicate entries. That's still pretty darn good odds, looking forward to tomorrow! It sure is great we have a lot of generous venders out there, Thanks!

I'm thinking more about the one poor bastard that wins the kegging setup and doesn't find out for a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back