Homebrewing terms that sound dirty but really aren't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just grabed my corny and slipped the new, lubed, rubbers on it, and now it's time to pressure test this b$@%h!!

Got this from the Northern Brewer catalog...

Portuguese Floor Corker!

Sounds like something I'd try to talk SWMBO into

rdwj said:
Got this from the Northern Brewer catalog...

Portuguese Floor Corker!

Sounds like something I'd try to talk SWMBO into

I tried one on my wife when I got home. She didn't like it very much.

I smacked my pack, and it quickly started to swell. After awhile it swelled so much, I had no choice but to pitch it all...

Now I wonder if I have some kind of infection.

The other clubs abused my box and left it all sticky. They didn't seem to care and didn't even wipe their drippings off the face. It smelled sour and rank. I had to suck all their discharge out with a hose and give everything a good cleaning. (also true)

Is all that green stuff going to cause an infection?

The stopper fell off, so I just had to put my arm in there and get it out.

My bung is stuck in the carboy and I'm trying to fish it out.

I've got a gusher.

How much stuff can I put in it and not be against the Rheinsgebot?

I am a little confused...... some of the lingo seems to be brewing related. But the majority of what I read seems like a smutty magazine that I might happen upon when volunteering at the church clean up day. Am I missing something you perverts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asta lasagna... don't get any on yaaa......

Come on fellas! I've yet to brew a drop but even I was able to come up with these:

She likes to give my mash a RIMS job.

Two women are a decoction mash.

She still loves me even after she saw my huge wort.

She sparges with my fly.

I keep telling her she needs to relax; just steeping my grains would be fine, but she insists on mashing them!

(It seems like AG just makes it too easy...)

Back