homebrewing.org processing time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcbandl

Reaction score
I will start that I love this site for my gear. My past orders have been exactly what I expected and the prices are pretty much the best out there.

BUT: Their processing times for orders really sucks. Most places ship orders either same day if you order early enough or the next day.

I ordered Sunday and as of this evening it still has not shipped. Maybe the reason their prices are so cheap is they dont have much staff preparing orders. I am use to ordering items on the weekend and receiving them by the next weekend. anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

I have not had the same results. In fact, I've been pretty surprised by the speed of shipment.

My last order was on the weekend after black friday, so I wasnt expecting immediate shipment. But it was over a week before it was shipped.

Maybe this time its because of the keg sale. Either way I will still order from them, i am just venting because i wanted to get my keezer up and running this weekend.

I've never had a problem. I bought my starter kit and this past Black Friday ordered a brand new keg.

If I ever have a problem I just shoot them an email and they usually get back to me within 24 hours. They are very customer centric...I'm sure if you shoot them an email or call they will be able to give you an answer

I talked to them yesterday via their online chat and was told they were finishing up their sunday orders. But as of this morning, still no shipping notification.

What shipping option did you use? They have a 'patient brewer' option that is super cheap, but super slow as well. I used that for some kegs. It took two weeks for them to send and a week for delivery. I was happy with my order.

Latest posts

Back