FermZilla Conical 27L Delay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RWurster

Reaction score
I recently ordered a FerZilla Conical 27L pressure fermenter and was quoted an approximate 10 day delivery time. When I ordered the website said there were delays due to shortages in California. I was just notified of another 1 to 3 week delay. They did send me an email:
"Thank you for your order. We regret that your order is delayed for item FE116. We try our hardest to prevent these delays through rigorous inventory control practices but unfortunately, they do sometimes occur.
We expect this item to be back in stock in approximately 1-3 weeks. Please let us know how you'd prefer to proceed, and we will gladly communicate your request to our Fulfillment Department."
1676942245537.png

I'm not too upset but I would have liked to brew a lager while it's still cold here. I do appreciate their email and at the same time wondered if anyone else is experiencing this delay at this time also.

MoreBeer just sent me this in response to my email asking for an approximate shipping date:

Apologies for the delay. We should have informed you that this unit is a dying product and is not on backorder. We will unfortunately not be able to fulfil this order.
I have canceled this order and voided your payment.

I'll make sure they voided the payment then get their next gen pressure fermenter.

Ah, I'd missed that you weren't talking about the tri-conical in the first place. I have one of those on order, so I hope they're telling the truth about it being in stock.

Latest posts

Back