Homebrewing in Davenport, Ia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otisriga

Reaction score
HI

I have been a long time lurker here and finally decided to start posting. I have been brewing for years but within the last year it has pretty much consumed all of my spare time outside of family and work. Right now I have an american wheat in bottles, a russian imperial stout in the fermentor and what I call "The Baby's Out Coffee Stout" ingredients on their way for my wife, when she can drink after the baby she is possibly going into labor now with is born. I also have 5 hop plants growing in my yard. Centennial, Goldings, Glacier, Magnum and Perle.

Hopefully I can add something to this forum and have fun.

Welcome!
Are you a member of MUGZ? I belong to the Burlington MOB (Makers Of Beer) and we participate in the annual Land of Muddy Waters comp. every year.

I am thinking about joining MUGZ after things settle down around my house. I want to participate in the Land of Muddy Waters comp this year and being in a club seems like a great way to get better and enjoy homebrew.

thanks for the welcome

Welcome!!! I work at the arsenal, but live out in Atkinson.

I also won the Land of Muddy Waters (Members Only) HB Comp in 1997. The first and only comp I ever entered. :rockin:

Where do you buy supplies? Camp McClellan in the village, Somethin's Brew'n in Galesburg, or mail order? I use all 3 places. Really depends on what I'm looking for.

Need any assistance just email me at: [email protected] :mug:

Back