Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TxBrew

23824420_534542113545876_3150290938895532032_n.jpg

Here's sunrise looking at Mt McLaughlin.

IMG_2104.JPG

Hope I get picked! Hello @joebrewer !!

Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @TxBrew
If you could pick me as a winner, That’d be great. I could use more equipment.

Here’s my pics...And even though my mom has Early On-Set Alzheimer’s, she doesn’t mind helping her son out on Brew day.

5D460ECE-C9F1-4D84-B7A4-117D07706270.jpeg

446A7474-631F-4625-8C2E-E43C04495C04.jpeg 3B097421-F803-4296-A4B0-C9E2C4E61D80.jpeg

@TxBrew stoked for this giveaway! Just started building mine and a temp controller is on the wishlist.

Attachments

• 4533191B-BB14-41FB-9CB1-02F8D9B4A84C.jpeg
    4533191B-BB14-41FB-9CB1-02F8D9B4A84C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

How To Enter

3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

@TxBrew

Attachments

• IMG_1460.JPG
    IMG_1460.JPG
    928.1 KB · Views: 24
@TxBrew hope I'm doing this right. I really liked what was in those bottles.

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Attachments

• 20171123_164638.jpg
    20171123_164638.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 48
@TxBrew

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Attachments

• 8EC82969-67DC-4C9A-A402-33E7E99D0AE0.jpeg
    8EC82969-67DC-4C9A-A402-33E7E99D0AE0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew I'm in!

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Attachments

• 151200043264266594953.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Just got all my stuff from Kegconnection, can't wait to build the Keezer! Great giveaway, by the way. Here's hoping! I'm new to these forums, but I'm on r/Homebrewing constantly, and this forum is always a great reference for information.

@TxBrew

c8tRlio.jpg

63253F4A-3331-4000-B716-262C7E574097.jpeg
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please pjost a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Thanks @TxBrew for providing a great Homebrewers resource.

59C9E735-9D49-4F73-B812-BD5FA38CA24B.jpeg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew Glad to be part of a great resource my brewery

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew I'm in.

Attachments

• 20150401_065800.jpg
    20150401_065800.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 22
What up @TxBrew! Here is a pic of some happily fermenting beers in 10G kegs, using the CO2 to purge the serving kegs.
IMAG1363.jpg

Last edited:

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

20170804_115542-2.jpg
Me at the Aging room at New Belgium Brewing. Please Enter Me in the Inkbird Give away, Thanks, Mark Glasgow @TxBrew

Hey @TxBrew thanks for the contest.
AE969618-C2D0-4A23-8F15-45E52D2B156D.jpeg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

24130485_10208117315290937_8452936643114999285_o.jpg
@TxBrew

23915513_10208117860024555_2754979465515597645_n.jpg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

How To Enter
@TxBrew - before I faff about getting some pictures in, does the offer extend to this place?

32cf8a812e01f56688e9cf5e22b673e5801fb5e2.gif

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew

IMG_20170531_175709.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back