Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TxBrew The view of lake country on Thanksgiving.
20171125_161921-EFFECTS.jpg

@TxBrew , check out this lack of head space in a secondary.

Attachments

• ITSbTTz.jpg
    ITSbTTz.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 54
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!
I would love to win ANYTHING!
Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

Attachments

• P1370271.JPG
    P1370271.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone

Thanks for all the hard work everyone is doing on the site @TxBrew!

Here my kegerator that’s a repurposed Red Bull supermarket cooler. Works great and have big plans to expand it to 4 taps. Will post pics of that as I work through the project. Have A Rogue Dead Guy Clone, and Prison Break Pilsner picopak in there now on tap. Also have some Mead and various store bought beer.

IMG_1511994608.931638.jpg

Thanks @TxBrew for the hard work and yet another cool giveaway! Here's some of the first beers we ever brewed two years ago: an IPA, a porter, and a stout.
IMG_20151123_205622.jpg

Thanks. I cant wait to win.
@TxBrew

Attachments

• Beer-mugs-cheers-clipart-kid-2.jpeg
    Beer-mugs-cheers-clipart-kid-2.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 28
@TxBrew

This was brewing the Vanilla Porter about a month ago early in the morning on a beautiful day. Even made time to get some schoolwork in. I love homebrewing!

Attachments

• 22539050_1850407144986810_3753801174577284217_o.jpg
    22539050_1850407144986810_3753801174577284217_o.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 42
Hey @TxBrew - Here are some Pork Ribs and Bacon Explosion to drum up a thirst for a decent pint... (c:
Your temp probes are great for both brewing and bbq'n! (c:

76269_10150326752355704_3841510_n.jpg

Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

How To Enter

3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew

Attachments

• 01DAF601-D8E6-47DB-BE77-0BAD7EAE8ABD.jpeg
    01DAF601-D8E6-47DB-BE77-0BAD7EAE8ABD.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 40
@TxBrew, thanks for setting this up!

Attached is my simple beginners brewing set up that produces great beers. Love to be a part of this community!

Attachments

• IMG_4733.JPG
    IMG_4733.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
Thanks @TxBrew! Here’s a picture of me at my side “job” I picked up at the local microbrewery! This site has been great to me, glad I finally became a supporting member!

IMG_0266.jpg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Hi @TxBrew , these are my 2 newest 'babies'

Attachments

• 20171112_143744.jpg
    20171112_143744.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew Here's a pic of my future brewers in the making. Would love to win something from inkbird, thanks for the opportunity!

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back