Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

Last edited:
Hey @TxBrew! Thanks to you and all the folks working to get the latest version of HBT up and running.

Still looking for the "what came in the mail today" thread, so I'll post here instead!
Early Xmas present, after we decided the little 25ft copper immersion cooler is too small for 10+ gallon batches. We'll be doing our next brew with our new Jaded Hydra, a nice czech pils type.

Edit -Can't spell...

Attachments

• 20171129_114431.jpg
    20171129_114431.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Thanks @TxBrew The only beer related image I have available is a graph showing beer sales by style in England from 1971 to 2016.

Attachments

• UK_beer_sales_by_style_1971_2016.jpg
    UK_beer_sales_by_style_1971_2016.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 315
thanks @TxBrew for the giveaway! i'll even tag another for the fun of it - @Backpax .

Here's a pic of the beers from our annual homebrew guild Advent Event.

24068853_833250746848015_7816312980004151888_o.jpg

I'm in @TxBrew

This is a pellicle from a lacto starter :)

Attachments

• 20171126_135928.jpg
    20171126_135928.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 254
Thanks, @TxBrew . Photo is of an IIPA I brewed a long time ago. I think that was an extract brew and it's been more than a few years since I did that. But it was a tasty beer.

Attachments

• Limit Break IIPA.jpg
    Limit Break IIPA.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 170
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

I think I forgot to post a reply! So let me try this again...

@stella_tigre

See my above post about the Hydra!

Cheers!

IMG_3699[3138].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@TxBrew, Thanks for all the hard work on keeping this forum working.

Edit: can't attach a photo through the android app. Tells me I need a valid forum id. I can only attach it as file.

Edit 2: Nevermind, photo was too large...maybe

Attachments

• 20150321_174401.jpg
    20150321_174401.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:
ak.jpeg
@TxBrew Thanks to HBT and Inkbird for hosting this giveaway. As a long time lurker I am glad to have finally joined recently, the site looks great, cheers!

Last edited:
@TxBrew
Here's the new grain mill set up (showing without front cover on the mill). I like to re-purpose stuff. The base is from an old computer printer stand. The hopper is some melomel board & sheet metal I had lying around. I had to actually buy the screws (bummer) for sheet metal construction.
2016-06-14_GrainMill_06a.JPG 2016-06-14_GrainMill_05a.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back