Homebrew meetups in Netherlands & competitions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJwonder

Reaction score
I'm a homebrewer living in NL close to Haarlem. I wanted to know if other homebrewers are interested in meetups for brew sessions etc. I have seen many homebrew clubs but all I have found are for dutch speaking people and unfortunately my dutch is not good enough.
If you guys also have tips on homebrew competitions closeby besides the BONK, your tips are more than welcome.

Hello PJ!

We are looking for new members to join our Amsterdam-based Homebrewing club!

So far there are 16 of us. We have a small home-brewery where we all brew beer - its a very cool set up.

Members of the club vary widely, in terms of skill and experience (and language - we're very international so all speak English); there are people who have been brewing for a long time and people who have been brewing only for a few weeks.

We can brew as much as we like (as long as there is enough space for the fermenters and enough ingredients) and everything we brew is shared equally amongst everyone in the club. Importantly, we all get a say in what is brewed next.

To pay for the ingredients and rental of the brewing space, we pay 70 Euro each per month, and it is very much worth it.

The homebrewed beers we have made recently have been excellent.

If you would like to join, or know someone who would, please let me know and I can start the ball rolling
1f642.png

Many thanks,
Guy

Hello PJ!

So far there are 16 of us. We have a small home-brewery where we all brew beer - its a very cool set up.

Members of the club vary widely, in terms of skill and experience (and language - we're very international so all speak English); there are people who have been brewing for a long time and people who have been brewing only for a few weeks.

We can brew as much as we like (as long as there is enough space for the fermenters and enough ingredients) and everything we brew is shared equally amongst everyone in the club. Importantly, we all get a say in what is brewed next.

To pay for the ingredients and rental of the brewing space, we pay 70 Euro each per month, and it is very much worth it.

If you would like to join, or know someone who would, please let me know and I can start the ball rolling
1f642.png

Many thanks,
Guy

Thanks for the reply Guy, I am mostly interested in meeting for brewsessions, etc, not really in for the rental of equipment etc since I already have my own setup at home. Let me know if there is some kind of blog or group we can communicate through

PJ - Still looking for people? I live in Hilversum and since moving to Holland from the states have decided to invest in some equipment here and start brewing again. Thinking this next weekend or so heading to Almere to buy a few things and make some beer.

PJ - Still looking for people? I live in Hilversum and since moving to Holland from the states have decided to invest in some equipment here and start brewing again. Thinking this next weekend or so heading to Almere to buy a few things and make some beer.
hi, there yes still interested, currently have some beers fermenting along, in a couple of weeks i will be brewing two more beers if you are interested in joining let me know
cheers

Hello PJ!

1f642.png

Many thanks,
Guy

Hi Guy, I'll be really interested to join your club. I currently do this in my kitchen and this is clearly not good!
Do you have an FB page or email where I can reach out?
thx
Max

Back