Home brewing parties

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebacherville

Reaction score
Ok, you know how they have home parties for home interors ect and usually its a womans thing..

How would you feel about having brewing parties.. do you think somthing like that would get people to come.. Just a thought as my wife always has those parties... and well the subject matter just doesn't interest me.. any one know any statistics on how many people in the US homew brew wine, beer , mead and cider?

ebacherville said:
Ok, you know how they have home parties for home interors ect and usually its a womans thing..

How would you feel about having brewing parties.. do you think somthing like that would get people to come.. Just a thought as my wife always has those parties... and well the subject matter just doesn't interest me.. any one know any statistics on how many people in the US homew brew wine, beer , mead and cider?

well, i could most likely talk most of my friends into somthing like this. if for no other reason than to sample some home brewed beer.

tritanium said:
well, i could most likely talk most of my friends into somthing like this. if for no other reason than to sample some home brewed beer.

Yeah, there are not any home brew clubs in my location.. I wish there were, Maybe I should start one?

I've been to a few. We call them "Brewdays." Everyone brings food and beer and beer might even get brewed!

I'm hoping to put something together at my place this year if I can make enough friends.

I've been to a few. We call them "Brewdays." Everyone brings food and beer and beer might even get brewed!

I'm hoping to put something together at my place this year if I can make enough friends.

Yeah, we do it all the time. A bunch of us HBT-ers all live in a close proximity and we get together quite regularly to brew and drink and eat.

www.austinhomebrew.com is having a sale on 5 gallon carboys ($20 I think) and they have flat rate shipping. I've ordered several things from them and have never been disappointed. Hope I helped. :mug:

Is this a bot?

erp.......looks like we fell for a necro thread Homer. :eek:

Surprised you didn't catch that earlier Revvy. I was wondering if this was a "How old a thread can you bump?"

Latest posts

Back