Home Brewer TV #28 is Ready...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
The latest episode of Home Brewer TV is now available.

www.homebrewerTV.com

The crew provides one of the beers in the Tasting Room spurred on by some of the postings on the forums.

As always, let me know what you think!

Gary

This is the first show I watched of yours, and let me just say, keep up the good work!

Informative show on information sources, and I would agree, BYO is a great periodical, but you failed to mention Zymurgy which is a great magazine as well, and an enthusiast myself, I support the Craft Beer Association, and the American Homebrewer Association as well. I think that advocating membership to some of the important hombrewer associations sponsors the movement on the whole.

Just some constructive critique, hope you don't mind, after all you are putting yourself out there right?

Maybe you have touched on these topics previously, but like I said this is the first show I have seen, regardless, great job, and don't stop!

Cheers! :mug:

I agree, the Zymurgy magazine is also really good. I am a member of the American Homebrewer Association and also support the Craft Beer Association. I think the more we support each other the better we all will be!

Thanks for watching the show and I hope you will continue!

Gary

Good stuff! I dig the freaky video effects too. I noticed that anything green, gets keyed with the background. It freaked me out a little at first, but yeah.... good show! I enjoy these.

what was the beer you didnt like?? come on.......... tell us. :D

It was from Buckbean brewing. Their orange ale. I am going to the brewery to have a fresh beer and see if what I tasted was a one off problem. I will let you know...

Gary

Back