• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home brew supply store for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjbrazil

Reaction score
Hi, I own a well established home brew supply store in Lansing Michigan that I can no longer keep open since I moved to Florida. We are taking cash offers for the store. LD Carlson and Brewcraft our our wholesalers. A person can either buy it as a whole and run there or buy all the assets turn key to open in a different city/state. Priced right to move. Please give Patrick a call or email. 517-819-5433 [email protected] for more details. This is a great opportunity to get into the home brew supply business and I am willing to transition the new buyer into the environment. Thanks.

Hi, I own a well established home brew supply store in Lansing Michigan that I can no longer keep open since I moved to Florida. We are taking cash offers for the store. LD Carlson and Brewcraft our our wholesalers. A person can either buy it as a whole and run there or buy all the assets turn key to open in a different city/state. Priced right to move. Please give Patrick a call or email. 517-819-5433 [email protected] for more details. This is a great opportunity to get into the home brew supply business and I am willing to transition the new buyer into the environment. Thanks.

So sorry to see this go Patrick. It's been fun buying from you for the past few years. I hope you are enjoying life in Fla.

-RW, East Lansing, MI

I miss helping the brewers out. I'll be in all next week so swing in and say Hi!

I live in Grand Rapids, MI. What's the name of your store? All the best with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back