• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home brew supply store for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjbrazil

Reaction score
Hi, I own a well established home brew supply store in Lansing Michigan that I can no longer keep open since I moved to Florida. We are taking cash offers for the store. LD Carlson and Brewcraft our our wholesalers. A person can either buy it as a whole and run there or buy all the assets turn key to open in a different city/state. Priced right to move. Please give Patrick a call or email. 517-819-5433 [email protected] for more details. This is a great opportunity to get into the home brew supply business and I am willing to transition the new buyer into the environment. Thanks.

OP
P

pjbrazil

Reaction score
Hi, I own a well established home brew supply store in Lansing Michigan that I can no longer keep open since I moved to Florida. We are taking cash offers for the store. LD Carlson and Brewcraft our our wholesalers. A person can either buy it as a whole and run there or buy all the assets turn key to open in a different city/state. Priced right to move. Please give Patrick a call or email. 517-819-5433 [email protected] for more details. This is a great opportunity to get into the home brew supply business and I am willing to transition the new buyer into the environment. Thanks.

NautiDogBrewingCo.

NautiDogBrewingCo
Reaction score
So sorry to see this go Patrick. It's been fun buying from you for the past few years. I hope you are enjoying life in Fla.

-RW, East Lansing, MI

OP
P

pjbrazil

Reaction score
I miss helping the brewers out. I'll be in all next week so swing in and say Hi!

Cioffi

Reaction score
I live in Grand Rapids, MI. What's the name of your store? All the best with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.