Home Brew Shops/Stores in Columbus, Ohio?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelsBrewing

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I, admittedly, have been away from HBT for a while particularly due to a recent move from NE Ohio to SE Ohio for a new position in Columbus. I am beginning to get settled in and it has come time to start brewing :mug:. So my question to you fine folks is, where are the best places to buy homebrew supplies, grains, etc. in Columbus? I am living in Pickaway County so south Columbus close to 23 would be best. I used to shop at The Brew Mentor, which is phenomenal: http://thebrewmentor.com/

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Gentiles in Grandview is my go to. Good grain selection and prices are fair for a local shop. They let you mill your own grain which I like because I can run it through twice for BIAB.

Customer service/advise will vary depending on who's working that day. Most of the employees are more wine people than home brewers.

There's also the Wine Makers shop in Clintonville but its smaller and more pricy.

North High Brewing has a home brew shop but I've never shopped there.

buckeye2011 said:
Gentiles in Grandview is my go to. Good grain selection and prices are fair for a local shop. They let you mill your own grain which I like because I can run it through twice for BIAB.

Customer service/advise will vary depending on who's working that day. Most of the employees are more wine people than home brewers.

There's also the Wine Makers shop in Clintonville but its smaller and more pricy.

North High Brewing has a home brew shop but I've never shopped there.

Thank you for the feedback. Seems like my go to place will probably be Gentiles. I also have the option of using an online place such as Midwest or of course ill order through the Brew Mentor.

Cheers

Back