Home brew review channel.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New video is up..hope people are somewhat enjoying these. cheers and thanks for the support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recording two episodes today. Two brews from a brewer up in Maine. A brown and blond I believe. Should upload the first video by tonight. Cheers.

New Video is up..reviewing a HBT members brew. thanks for the support

Video posted last night but I was too busy watching the Sox demoralize the rays. Watched it this morning at work(I'm the boss, I can do that). Nice job as always guys!
I'll shoot you the PM recipe(with some tweaks learned from this year's batch) when I get back home. Thanks again guys, it was fun!

JimRausch said:
Video posted last night but I was too busy watching the Sox demoralize the rays. Watched it this morning at work(I'm the boss, I can do that). Nice job as always guys! I'll shoot you the PM recipe(with some tweaks learned from this year's batch) when I get back home. Thanks again guys, it was fun!

Have to say jim you brew great beer and I hope the people you share them with appreciate them as much as we did. Keep up the good work and we look forward to future brews. Cheers.

Pumpkin Contest Videos are up. Congrats to the winner. more contests are in the future. like subscrib yadda yadda...thatnks for the support

Part 1

Part 2

Joe and I are doing a question and answer taping tomorrow. If anyone would like to participate leave some questions or input/ideas and we will give a shout out to you and try to answer

New vids are up. Thanks again for the support. Any questions or something to make us better feel free to ask. like subscribe ect. So we know we are entertaining and helping people out. Cheers!

Hey Jim. Thanks for the concern. The problem was on my end. Life and hardship. Camera was taken so I had to stop the videos. Back to brewing and on here again. It's been a long road but back on track.

Also. I type from my phone so please excuse the horrible auto correct and bad spelling. Thanks for any input or support
37.gif
23.gif
24.gif

Can't see the photos you posted. Im looking on my phone as well and they come up blank and broken. Try posting again.

Back