Hillsboroo Hops Baseball

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalkboardbrewer

Reaction score
My tax money hard at work...not sure if im happy or not, i mean its not even a AAA team lol.

On the plus side i can now watch Football and baseball at the same stadium complex within 10 minute drive of my house.

Also if Mcmenamins doesnt buy the rights to name the stadium after themselves they are stupid, considering their large Cornelius Pass Roadhouse brewpub is maybe a block away.

i'd wear a hat with that logo on it. i dont see the correlation between hops and baseball but its a cool logo

Oooh. That hop looks bitter :)

I did see a Yakima Bears baseball game a few years back and I had a good time. Not like there is much else to do in Yakima but whatever.

i'd wear a hat with that logo on it. i dont see the correlation between hops and baseball but its a cool logo

Well, Oregon is 2nd in hops production..they also mentioned that baseball has short and long hops of the ball as a term...its a stretch but sorta works lol

Back