Hill Farmstead Stem Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeraroundtown1

Reaction score
are the Hill Farmstead stem glasses that are the same shape as the Oerbier glasses a normally available item? Or a limited release?

How difficult would it be to obtain a pair of them?

Normally available, though there is only one color on the shelf at a time, usually. It's usually not that hard.

8 per, 20 for three (actually not sure if they still do the volume discount). i would suggest offering a couple thank you beers, paypal + shipping label would do it for you. if i was going up any time soon i'd be more than happy to, but i'm probably not..

I can't really tell from whatever pictures I've seen so far but it looks like the stem that is currently for sale at the Hill may be a darker shade than the 'seafoam' stem that came out most recently. Which means of course, I have to have it. Anyone been up there recently and able to confirm or deny for me? Thanks in advance.

I can't really tell from whatever pictures I've seen so far but it looks like the stem that is currently for sale at the Hill may be a darker shade than the 'seafoam' stem that came out most recently. Which means of course, I have to have it. Anyone been up there recently and able to confirm or deny for me? Thanks in advance.
jonbonbrodie, I merged your thread with a previous HF stemmed glass thread. It'll still be bumped, so somebody will see it. You can also post an ISO in the "Other" Trading Forum.

Thanks Trady. I'll just grab one from a buddy who is going up, if they do happen to be different. I hate wanting to have all the color variants of the same damn stem. The only non-belgian glassware I care about. I'm so dumb.

Thanks Trady. I'll just grab one from a buddy who is going up, if they do happen to be different. I hate wanting to have all the color variants of the same damn stem. The only non-belgian glassware I care about. I'm so dumb.
Everyone who collects glassware is

tumblr_ll91knmpt71qafrh6.gif

Back