Hill Farmstead Glasses (Manufacturers / Models)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me what I am missing? I know there is one available now that I don't have but will pick it up next week. I think I have seen a green one but not 100% on that. Any others I might have missed?

20160828_113507_HDR.jpg

Can anyone tell me what I am missing? I know there is one available now that I don't have but will pick it up next week. I think I have seen a green one but not 100% on that. Any others I might have missed?

20160828_113507_HDR.jpg
one on right looks purple, which I thought was the most recent.

20160828_113507_HDR.jpg

There's an etched one that is lighter than the white. Can post pic tonight unless someone beats me to it.

Gotcha. The one I have is from a couple years ago so not sure if there would be any differences, assuming not if they just reordered it.
Yeah I think that one is more of a regular and then they have different colours from time to time. Will report back if I make it out there this week

20160828_113507_HDR.jpg
I need that teal one in my life. How old is that one? And is fairly easy to obtain? I guess I might as well go for the purple one as well

I need that teal one in my life. How old is that one? And is fairly easy to obtain? I guess I might as well go for the purple one as well
Purple is on now! The teal isn't that old, less than a year I would say... I got it there but can't recall when exactly.

Ok so last time I went out to HF I did purchase the "etched" glass but they remained in the glove box for a couple weeks. Finally remembered them this morning lol
20160921_080109_HDR.jpg

Pretty sure this closes the collection since the "website" era

Ok so last time I went out to HF I did purchase the "etched" glass but they remained in the glove box for a couple weeks. Finally remembered them this morning lol
20160921_080109_HDR.jpg

Pretty sure this closes the collection since the "website" era

yeah so I need the etched only, thanks for the picture...

That small Wili Becher is my favorite glass ever. I used to have the Saison Dupont version til I broke it, the HF one still eludes me.

**** I wish I saw this earlier. If you're up for waiting, I'll throw one in your box. Will def be at HF in August for FoFA, but a very likely shot I'll be there before then.

I never knew the origin of the red willi. With that being said does anyone know the dark green willi's story?

I know I got mine at Winooski Beverage in 2013 with some etched ones and a large white print one (that I broke within a week) but I haven't seen many in the wild.

I never knew the origin of the red willi. With that being said does anyone know the dark green willi's story?

I know I got mine at Winooski Beverage in 2013 with some etched ones and a large white print one (that I broke within a week) but I haven't seen many in the wild.

It's a misprint, very very few of those out there. I didn't buy one in winooski back then because I thought it was ugly :rolleyes:. How foolish I was!

Back