Hi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozbrew

Reaction score
Just a quick hello and intro seeing as I'm snooping around the forums.
I'm from Australia and work as an electrician in the food manufacturing industry and love working with new technology and process. I've been doing basic brewing using extract cans for around 20 years and have always been reasonably happy with the outcome. I've decided to move to all grain to improve my beers and have a bit of fun along the way. I'm almost finished building a three vessel herms brew setup which should supply me with hrs of fun and I'm sure comical errors.
Cheers.

Welcome to the site! I am starting to get into more electrical related adventures, and sure wish I was an electrician! Currently trying to wrap my head around converting my old freezer into a fermentation chamber with a temperature controller.

Cheers:mug:

Thanks for the welcomes. I believe Texas is similar climate to where I'm from nice and warm through summer not so cold in winter. I'm looking at growing a few hops plants soon also so will be interested in reading all about how others plants grow in this climate.
Cheers.

welcome here, I am a music fan. I love all kinds of music like: Blues, Jazz, Country music, pop music, folk music, hip-hop,classical music. But that, unfortunately, i am sing out of tune very often~~funny

Latest posts

Back