Hi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenb

Reaction score
I have recently returned to homebrewing after a bit of a layoff, mostly due to a remodelling project that buried my equipment and then just general apathy. I recently got back into it after going into a homebrew shop and getting the bug back. Something about smelling all the grain got me stoked. I do all grain with a three tiered gravity system, mostly hoppy IPA's, and I keg. I have recently tried going from 5 to 10 gallon batches with some step up effeciency problems so I have been looking around the web for answers. My new CrankenStein grain mill is on the way! I got this site on a Google and was really impressed; it seems to have a lot to offer and I look forward to seeing what others are up to. I notice some familiar avatars from other sites so I know there is some great sources of information here. I also really like the DIY projects I have seen here.

Welcome aboard! There's tons of great stuff here and we've been trying to make it even more useful with the wiki that just got up and running. Great people here, great info, and most everyone is more than willing to share.

Welcome Steven! Like Brewsmith said, tons of great info on the Wiki, and the people here are great too, (the very best on the web IMHO) HBT has every range of brewer too, from the very beginner to Pros. Pull up a chair and stay a while! :mug:

Ize

Latest posts

Back