Hi there

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffman

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
My friend (well, now he is my Step-brother-in-law) have been brewing beer for about 2.5 years now, and I thought I would get on board the forum and see what kind of tricks and advice I can pick up. I would also be glad to provide my meager experience with anyone that might need it.:mug:

Welcome to the site. Alot of good info on here and most of us are more than willing to learn from others. Again, welcome!!!

brewing for 2 and a half years and meager experience?

I love how (mostly) everyone is so humble on this forum. I've gained so much information from this forum after pouring over the books and not finding the answers i was looking for. When i post a question I usually have an answer within 15-30 minutes.

Welcome welcome welcome.

Post away! Some people like if you use the search first.... sometimes helps... but If you have a ??? that just doesn't match up...Post away!

Lot's of really old posts and questions can be answered through "search" way upper right
I've found a bunch of stuff that way... but the bulk of info has been from real live threads... Hey, they help other brewers with similar questions too!

Welcome!

Thank you, I have been searching for info about mlt's and converting mini fridges for use in lagering beers. These are the two up and coming projects at our amateur brewery. Thinking about making a cooler mlt tomorrow night (after bottling the cider). Also corny kegs are in the not too distant future as well. It all starts taking up a lot of room.

Back