Hi from Winnipeg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nallanrex

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Nick. I am fairly new to brewing, but am enjoying myself so far. Right now I use kits to make my beer but would eventually like to go ag.

I look forward to learning from all of you and getting better at my new fav hobby.

:mug:

-Nick

Hi Nick. You've found an excellent resource for pursuing your hobby. Lots of great guys with plenty of knowledge on here. Feel free to PM me if you need some personal help from a fellow Manitoban.

Winnipeg. The home of Princess Auto.:)

Welcome aboard.

lol my friend actually works at princess auto.:rockin:

Hi Nick. You've found an excellent resource for pursuing your hobby. Lots of great guys with plenty of knowledge on here. Feel free to PM me if you need some personal help from a fellow Manitoban.

Thanks Fingers, what part of spirited :drunk: Manitoba do you call home?

-Nick

Being in Winnipeg, nallanrex doesn't need mail order, mr x. He can go right to the Grape and Grain. They have a very good selection of grains and liquid yeasts. Tell Scott that Dan sent ya.

Thanks finger I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the links as well mr.x:)

Right now I'm trying to get some corny kegs because I'm tired of bottling :ban:

-Nick

Back