Hi from Va.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANGUS_HINES

Reaction score
Just thought I would register and learn more about what I love to do. Make Wine and Beer.
Look forward to the interactions and making some awesome beverages.:ban:

Im just getting into it....have faked my way through a couple of batches...But I must say I need to learn how to make something other than swill !!

You will make great beer in no time and yes, it is very much like falling down the rabbit hole.....except without crazy hatters, a queen that wants to kill you, and that dumb cat.

Welcome to the addiction my friend.

Boil. All the way. Go with a Midwest kit first. They are decently priced and you can always find a good, easy kit that will fit your beer tastes. Just depends on what you like. But definitely give Midwest Supplies a look.

(Note: Sorry for the shameless advertising for MW)

I live just West of Richmond. The Weekend Brewer in Chester, VA is a great spot to stop in and get advice. Tons of experience and can fill any order. Plus thy have all the equipment you will ever need.

http://www.weekendbrewer.com/

Thanks JLW and JVD X !!! Glad to know and see here that Virginians; are still "Brew'in !!!

So can we talk about true distillation here ???

Back