Hi from the UK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Birkett

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've just started brewing my own beer after many years of meaning to do it. This seems like a good place to hang out with like minded folk :)

I've noticed this is a largely US based forum, with the odd person from other places here and there. What's the general split? Are there more UK folk here than I thought?

I've noticed this is a largely US based forum, with the odd person from other places here and there. What's the general split? Are there more UK folk here than I thought?

I am from Australia. This forum is a great resource and full of great people who share ideas. Generally the only annoyance is converting US measures to metric (a simple app helps) and getting jealous of the ingredients and products used by many here but not readily available in Aus.

Welcome to the fun. One of the best aspects about this forum for a beginner is that everything is well categorised and broken down so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. You’ll find more oft than not that any question you have has already been answered in an extensive thread.

I am from Australia. This forum is a great resource and full of great people who share ideas. Generally the only annoyance is converting US measures to metric (a simple app helps) and getting jealous of the ingredients and products used by many here but not readily available in Aus.

Welcome to the fun. One of the best aspects about this forum for a beginner is that everything is well categorised and broken down so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. You’ll find more oft than not that any question you have has already been answered in an extensive thread.
Hi from the other side of the world!

Latest posts

Back