Hi from southern Indiana.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Northern (Fort Wayne) Indiana. Hold onto your seat, the knowledge you will gain from this forum will blow your mind.

Wow... Small world. I'm just getting started and live in Jasper. As long as I've got some locals, maybe I can get a question answered. Where is the nearest brewstore? Or is our small town life going to force me to order off the 'net?

There is a small store here in Evansville at the Warrick County Co-op at St Joseph and Mill. I dont know if Bloomington would be closer but there is a really nice one there called Butler Winery. I'm there every other month and its a great place for supplies.

Wow... Small world. I'm just getting started and live in Jasper. As long as I've got some locals, maybe I can get a question answered. Where is the nearest brewstore? Or is our small town life going to force me to order off the 'net?

Hello from Ferdinand. And a note to captainoats...if you just want kits I think there is still a place in Jasper that you can go to. If you want to go beyond that you'll have to do da net.
Mark

I'm from Ferdinand! I grew up in the Crampe Addition and then moved to 9th st. next to the lumber yard. I'm surprised that more people in Ferdinand don't brew. It's hard to find a good beer down there. Is Bob's Liquor and Bait still selling only BMC? :mug:

Welcome to the best forum on the net! My wife's family is in Salem and I grew up in The Kokomo (Peru actually) area. Read all you can here and remember the search tool is your friend. Always feel free to ask questions, somebody here will know the answer.

Terje

Homebrew club meeting at the Upland catering hall on Thursday, 2/16/2012. The club is Bloomington Hopjockeys on facebook.

I was born on Fort Benjamin Harrison, moved to New England when I was five. I'm a new member too! Welcome.

Back