Hi from Socal.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gailenjensen

Reaction score
Happy brewing. I will be adding more pics and recipes as I have time in between brew sessions LOL. :mug:
Anybody else from San Jacinto, CA?

Hi gailenjensen, I now Winter in the Juniper Flats area of Nuevo. I just returned home to Grants Pass, Oregon a couple weeks ago. While I was down there (Nov.thru Mar.) I did 3 brews, and attended a brewing demonstration at the MoreBeer store in Riverside. I think they do 2 a month, they also had 3 beers for tasting. Have you been there yet?

Hi gailenjensen, I now Winter in the Juniper Flats area of Nuevo. I just returned home to Grants Pass, Oregon a couple weeks ago. While I was down there (Nov.thru Mar.) I did 3 brews, and attended a brewing demonstration at the MoreBeer store in Riverside. I think they do 2 a month, they also had 3 beers for tasting. Have you been there yet?
I've been there many times. Even when I was driving a school bus and on field trips to Riverside I would stop and pick up ingredients, No samples :(then. They have 2 big sales during the year and have gone to many. My wife doesn't like it because I spend money.

Latest posts

Back