Hi from MEXICO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garae10

Reaction score
Well, I've been reading lots of your posts, and they've been really interesting and helpfull. So i thought it would be decent to introduce myself to say thanks to the people that share they knowledge. (wich is very rare in my country... everyone tries to make things seem more difficult than they really are... )
I started brewing about a year ago, and I've brewed about 85 gal of the same 9 beers. Still not happy with a particular style, but the fact is that i love brewing as much as i love drinking the beer i make, XD.
It's really hard for me to get all the brewing equipment, because i need to go to the states anytime i need something. Just finished my med school and i think i'm gonna take some time for me and my beer.
I hope i can give something back to this community, and also get to know some brewers that i already admire.
Anything i can do for you from Monterrey, México, just let me know and i'll be glad to help. (sorry for my spelling)

(wich is very rare in my country... everyone tries to make things seem more difficult than they really are... )

I promise you this has nothing to do with your country. Pero, bienvenidos!...

que onda amigo soy Netza y soy de mexicali, tambien soy homebrewer, de los pocos que hay.. un gustazo conocer a otro paisano cervecero... como te tratan tus cheves?

...y lo mismo sentimiento de bienvenidos a ud. :mug:

Back