Hi from Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kubilusaurus

Reaction score
I thought this forum could use another Pats-Sox-Celtics-Bruins fan. Like a thousand other people I got a homebrew kit for Christmas with which I plan to realize my lifelong dream of brewing my own beer. First batch just went into the secondary, I was hopeful to bottle it so its ready for the superbowl, but reading through other threads in the forum patience seems to be an extremely important virtue as far brewing goes. So I'll probably just let it hang out for a couple weeks. It smelled terrific, though.

Welcome to the forum. You are definately on the right track, patience is by far the hardest step in homebrewing. Good Luck on your first batch.

Welcome to HBT! There are a lot of people on this forum from MA.

However hard waiting might seem... it's 100% worth it!
:)

Welcome...

There is a ton of locals on here...I believe that paulthenurse from Stoughton is planning a late March homebrew addicts annonymous meeting (HAA).

As for drinking your beer during the superbowl...what was it? If it wasn't too big of a beer...you could drink it if you force carbed but it may be a little "green".

Good luck...and if you need anything...just ask.

-Will

paulthenurse said:
Lurch's SWMBO.

I wondered about that, you two always post on the same threat within moments of each other. See you both in March.

I'm at work early

That all depends if someone can watch son of Lurch.

That's Headley , and I think it's "you use you tongue prettier than a $20 whore".
http://wilstar.com/blazingsaddles.htm (first one)

bigjohnmilford said:
That all depends if someone can watch son of Lurch.

That's Headley , and I think it's "you use you tongue prettier than a $20 whore".
http://wilstar.com/blazingsaddles.htm (first one)

Son of Lurch. That's a scary thought.

And you're right, it is 'prettier.' Memories declining in my advancing years.

paulthenurse said:
Son of Lurch. That's a scary thought.

And you're right, it is 'prettier.' Memories declining in my advancing years.

you aren't kidding. I've seen that movie so many times I could almost recite it line for line. I know how that feels too.

Latest posts

Back