Hey there from Pennsylvania

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jebba_the_Dog

Reaction score
Relatively new to the forum. Got outta wasting my free time gaming and wanted to find something more productive. There’s not much I like more in this world than good beer so home brewing seemed to be a good fit. I brewed about ten batches of beer twenty years ago and enjoyed the process but the beer was awful so I gave up on it. So much has changed since then. I’m excited to get back into it especially with all the information available from you folks in this app. I have one extract kit currently in bottles. Cracked one this weekend after a week and was shocked how good it was. Now I’m super excited to really jump back in. Looking forward to hanging with all of you! Cheers!!

Welcome to HBT, yes its surprising how good homebrew can be, or maybe its surprising how mediocre or outright crappy some commercial beer is. Anyway, brew on....:mug:

Latest posts

Back