Hey, from Southern Cone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eslais

Reaction score
Hello! I've been visiting this forum for a while now and I'm a little bit reluctant of joining forums like this, but I realized that so many folks around here were so eager to help and nice with other people, I decided to join, and to ask some questions too, which are going to be posted in their own forum :)

I'm 24 years old and from Chile(country of wines), so nice to meet you, and hope that if you see one thread started by me you can help me :)

Hello! I've been visiting this forum for a while now and I'm a little bit reluctant of joining forums like this, but I realized that so many folks around here were so eager to help and nice with other people, I decided to join, and to ask some questions too, which are going to be posted in their own forum
Welcome aboard! It's the same reason I joined recently--helpful and nice members.

Don't be reluctant, we're a nice bunch of brew-heads and are here to help if you need it. Welcome to HBT, from Minnesota!

/I like a good Chilean Malbec. Country of wines, indeed!

Thank you! And Malbec is a wonderful wine for everything

Welcome aboard! It's the same reason I joined recently--helpful and nice members.

I was pretty shocked at first, it's difficult to find a community like this nowadays. Thanks for the welcome :)

Latest posts

Back