hey from NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaythebassist

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm a musician in central NJ, and looking to dust off my homebrewing equipment. I brewed a few ales in the late 90's and had some good times doing it. My previous brews were all extract, and I'm eager to try my hand at some all-grain brewing. Also, I now have a basement and room for a fermentation fridge, so I'd like to experiment with different types of beer.

Getting lots of info here on HBT, and I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Cheers!

Hey everyone. I'm a musician in central NJ, and looking to dust off my homebrewing equipment. I brewed a few ales in the late 90's and had some good times doing it. My previous brews were all extract, and I'm eager to try my hand at some all-grain brewing. Also, I now have a basement and room for a fermentation fridge, so I'd like to experiment with different types of beer.

Getting lots of info here on HBT, and I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Cheers!

Are you an Eagles fan?

Be careful around here or you'll be visiting music boards in a year or two:

Hi, I'm a homebrewer looking to dust off my bass.

If I brewed much in the summer, I'd invite you over for a session.

East or West side of NJ?

East of center. I'm in South Plainfield.

Are you an Eagles fan?

Nope. NY Giants & NY Yankees. (I paid for my Yankee fan card, too -- lived through the 80's and early 90's)

Be careful around here or you'll be visiting music boards in a year or two:

Hi, I'm a homebrewer looking to dust off my bass.

If I brewed much in the summer, I'd invite you over for a session.

haha.. that's funny, man. I am occasionally obsessive, that's true. But naa, I can't give up my music.

Hey Bobby - you're in the homebrewer's club that meets at JJ Bitting? My old boss is in that group.. he invited me to go a few times, but I never did. But now he's been promoted/relocated and moved out of state.

Are you talking about Jody? He's the only guy I know of that has been relocated out of state. There's a meeting tomorrow night if you want to check it out.

I wouldn't say brewing took me away from playing drums but it's definitely enough of a time killer that I haven't been able to justify playing seriously again.

Are you talking about Jody? He's the only guy I know of that has been relocated out of state. There's a meeting tomorrow night if you want to check it out.

Yep.. Jody M. He's a good guy, despite being a Boston fan. Meeting tamara night, egh? Maybe I'll come check it out. What time tomorrow?

Back