Hey from Lexington KY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beardsly

Reaction score
I moved to Lexington from Springfield Illinois in August, and just made the leap to kegging and all grain brewing a little while ago. I've been doing brew in a bag but am building a cooler mash tun as a birthday gift to myself (so stoked). Anyways, looking for some other brewers in the area to swap recipes and beers with! I've got a (what I'm calling) an American Honey Ale bottled and a hoppy as all hell Simcoe APA in primary. It's my first all grain so I've really got my fingers crossed.

Wow someone close. I'd be up for swapping sometime. I've not got any beer right now because I've been working on wines but I plan on doing some again soon.

Awesome. I've done beer for the most part but did a mead that I gave out for Christmas presents last year that was a rousing success. Wine is something that I'm ashamed to say that I know very little about, but I'm working on it. I'm doing a pomegranate wine that I started in January. Tried a sample a few weeks ago, and it's a little sweet for my tastes, but the girlfriend loved it. Are you here in Lexington?

Hey, I'm down in Richmond, just give me a shout sometime if you want to get together.
I have my first batch bottle conditioning, and a second batch in ready to brew when I can get the chance. Complete noob and wanting to learn and possibly swap.

Latest posts

Back