Hey all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaguaroMan

Reaction score
I'm from sunny AZ, the Phoenix area. I picked up a kit from a local brew shop and just started on my second week of (I'm hoping) a tasty Belgian IPA.

Doing extract kits still, but planning on moving up to a bigger pot, and after finding out about them, a wort chiller.

Didn't realize just how addicting this could be lol

Sounds like you are well on your way. Welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of information here to help you along, as your brewing evolves.

Thanks Brauer, I've already gotten a few good pointers for a mash tun from one of them
Going to do a nice Belgian ale complete with yeast starter for my next batch, can't wait

Welcome to the forums and the hobby! I tend to brew several Belgian style ales being in So CA, but I have not brewed a Belgian IPA... I hope your's turns out delicious!

I'm from sunny AZ, the Phoenix area. I picked up a kit from a local brew shop and just started on my second week of (I'm hoping) a tasty Belgian IPA.

Doing extract kits still, but planning on moving up to a bigger pot, and after finding out about them, a wort chiller.

Didn't realize just how addicting this could be lol

addicting indeed! i just bottled my 3rd batch and i can't stop thinking on how to improve my process/techniques! this forum has helped me a tihston!

Back