Her first homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tidwellc

Reaction score
4KPiwG7.jpg

Her first time brewing all-grain and she keeps begging for us to do another batch. Gentlemen, I think I found a keeper.

Watching them do their first batch is cool. I like how my wife took to brewing like cooking. They seem to have a knack for it. :rockin:

Haha, thanks for the props everyone! Loves good beer, loves to brew, loves hockey.. Definitely a unicorn. :mug:

Wait a minute...you're DREAMING. You're going to wake up soon and she won't be there! And somehow we're all a part of this dream.

I don't get this reference, what is this?

Supporters have access to some private forums called the bone yard. It's pretty much anything goes there. There are threads that you can contribute to that provide free lifetime access.

Supporters have access to some private forums called the bone yard. It's pretty much anything goes there. There are threads that you can contribute to that provide free lifetime access.

Ahhhhhh. I used to have a paid membership though I don't recall seeing that.

Back