Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadiator

Reaction score
So, I dropped the ball, and I haven't started the recipe for a buddy that comes back Dec. 20th. I want a good beer, but I'd like to make it seasonal, too. I normally do stouts and higher ABV beers, so I don't know how fast the turnaround is on a lower ABV beer.

And even though I posted this in a beer section, I'd be willing to do a cider or something as well.

I know I ask a lot, but I figured this is the best place to turn to.

Do you have kegging equipment? Easy-peasy to do in that timeframe if you do.

If you brewed a session beer this week you could have it done. Try Biermuncher's centennial blonde. It has a quick turn around. When I did it I think it was two weeks in primary and two weeks in bottles and it was great.

Sorry, didn't catch the part about wanting it to be seasonal. I still think it could be done if you make a seasonal ale in the 1.045 og range.

I've had fast turn arounds with wheat beers. Do a dark winter wheat at about 1.045.

Munich dunkelweizen might fit the bill. Danstar Munich dry yeast ferments out fast...many batches I've done are finished in 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have done English pale ales ready to drink in 3 weeks. You could add something to it to add some character like brown sugar or maple syrup.

Latest posts

Back