Help me win!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
There is a new Winemaking site http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/index.php related to this one that our beloved leader TXBREW has established. You need to check it out and get registered. There is also a contest going on there related to referals, so when you go and sign-up remember to note ME, brewpastor, as the one who referred you. :D That way I get all the swag and you get access to a great site!

I'm more than happy to enable as long as I get a taste of the swag.

(I almost said that I wanted a "taste of the booty," but that sounded too dirty even for me).

OK, so I don't need the swag, but one of us should get it. I mean, I don't want some low life loser who we don't know to get the swag, I want one of the low life losers we know to get it!

I recall seeing the post on the new site from TX. Glad he's got it going. My sister makes wine, I'm going to let her know about this site. Not sure about the rest of you people :D.

Hey, does this mean that any further conversation about Apfelwein is exclusively forbidden here now? ;)

Back