Help me identify this car!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrdonbonjovi

Reaction score
Good Morning All,

Yesterday my girlfriends car was broken into and her purse, wallet, ipad, and contents were stolen. Fortunately the thief used one of her cards at a gas station shortly after the break in. I was able to grab a few still of the purp... If you guys can figure out what the car is please let me know!

Things of interest:
1. Gas on passenger side
2. 4-door sedan
3. Reverse lights in bottom rear bumper

Thank you in advance!

theif1.jpg

theif2.jpg

theif3.png

theif4.png

theif5.png

The tail lights do look like an impala however the reverse lights are in the lower part of the rear bumper. They are on in the first pic.

Thank you for the reply though!

Yeah, it definitely looks like A sunfire after watching the video. just my opinion.

Initially, i was thinking cavalier, but i'm inclined to agree with the sunfire now. See if you can get this posted on jalopnik, they could tell you year, make, model, options, and what aftermarket crap was tacked onto it.

Grand Prix was my first thought from seeing the first stills. Then I thought Mazda 6. Are the reverse lights on in the first pic, or is that a weird reflection?

images

You should've waited for an opportune moment to get a pic of the license plate. If he tries to give you greif,take some ****itol & beat the truth out the somebitch. In my youth,I've dragged guys out of cars & beat de ass for stupid stuff that endangered my wife &/or children.

You should've waited for an opportune moment to get a pic of the license plate. If he tries to give you greif,take some ****itol & beat the truth out the somebitch. In my youth,I've dragged guys out of cars & beat de ass for stupid stuff that endangered my wife &/or children.

Looks like stills from a security camera, so not like the OP was actually there videoing.

Looks like stills from a security camera, so not like the OP was actually there videoing.

Yeah,to be honest I wasn't sure if it was the time stamp software in his camera or security tape. I thought some kind of Mazda at first,but it could be a sunfire or it's lil Chevy cousin.

Back