help finding washer for SS spigot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan

Reaction score
I ordered two of these:
MoreBeer | Weldless Spigot - Stainless
Weldless stainless spigots for my keggles.
I installed them as recommended, and they leaked and wobbled. Then I took the washers from both, and installed with two washers, and it works great. I cannot find these size washers anywhere to buy another set, though. I emailed morebeer, but they have not responded.

Any help? Looks like it is 7/8 ID, 1-21/32" OD, about 3/32" thick, stainless.
I would guess that any same ID sturdy SS washer would work, even if it was wider or narrower in the OD by a bit.

I think there are some that will fit your needs at the local Lowes.

They are kind of hard to find, but there is a bin of SS items in hardware. They come in a 2 pack and are a couple of dollars.

I used these on my MLT cooler build(s).

do the washers you got fit on this exact spigot? I'm using the weldless one for a keggle, not a cooler... (just want to be sure).
I found a fastenal near here, will swing by there tonight.
I tried Lowe's and Home Depot, no luck, also a local place.

do the washers you got fit on this exact spigot? I'm using the weldless one for a keggle, not a cooler... (just want to be sure).
I found a fastenal near here, will swing by there tonight.
I tried Lowe's and Home Depot, no luck, also a local place.

If your talking to me I can't answer your question, I just thought you'd search on the fastenal website to see if they have it...I figure if they have something as hard as the 5/8, they'll more than likely have what you need...The have a pretty good product lookup on there.

Latest posts

Back