Help Connecting the Missing Pieces On Schematic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thehopguy

Reaction score
I am in the process of automating my Mash Tun with a low heat and constant recirculation method, with the gas controlled by a PID and Honeywell Valve.

My control panel to start will have a 110 V Input, a Master Power switch, an Inlet for the Pump with a switch and led, a 24v transformer for the Honeywell Valves. I'd like a 3 way switch for the burner ( Auto Off On ) and will use a RTD sensor at the bottom of the mash tun outlet.

I've gotten started on the schematic and think I'm on the right track but the Honeywell Valve and PID is where I'm lost. Anyone more electrically savvy care to give this a shot? I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks all! :mug:

The left is the schematic im working on, the other 2 pictures on the side are from others threads who have similar setups that I am using as a guide.

What I'm trying to accomplish is this..

But scratch the mash burner switch and the PID would be the 3 way switch.

The blue lines are just temporary lines to show how the order in which things would connect. Still unsure of the actual wiring

Latest posts

Back