Hello there!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal2814

Reaction score
Hello there from northeast Georgia. I've been a homebrewer off and on for about 7 or 8 years now but I probably only have 20-30 batches under my belt. I mostly do extracts and out of those mostly do English pale ales and Weiss. I've experimented with all-grain but failed pretty miserably. I may do a partial mash in the near future. I'd like to lager but don't really have the setup for it. That also failed miserably on my only attempt. I'm mainly here to read the forums, ask a few questions, and maybe contribute with the occasional tidbit of knowledge.

Welcome... I'm just getting back into home brewing after a 7 or 8 year absence from it myself. I did all extracts in the past and just recently moved to all-grain brewing. I did my first AG batch over the weekend and it's in the fermenter now. I haven't even bothered to try lagering either. One of these days I might build a system to do that since it woudln't cost too much, but I'm quite content with what I do as it is...

Greetings from Western NC...

Latest posts

Back