Hello, Jon from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just starting the hombrew experience. I am looking to eventually build to a larger system in my garage, but for now I am staying small.
I am purchasing a couple 5 gallon carboys this weekend and using the equipment from my turkey fryer to start the fun. I am going to start off with malt extract beer kit and work my way from there. I am trying to learn the whole process before I spend some money and build myself a rack.

Any advice would be more than welcome, especially if you are in north east north carolina or the tidewater area. Thank you!

Welcome. I lived up that way for a few years.

Welcome to the obsession from East Raleigh! As far as the equipment, +1 on craigslist. In your area you can watch both Richmond and Raleigh areas. You will be saving for a Blichmann before you know it:D

Welcome - give us a shout when you build your system - we love to help no matter who you buy from.- Jeff

There is a guy just south of Raleigh who has 10,000+ kegs. He sells them 10-15 bucks each. They ar Pin lock. i will post the number when I find it. Welcome from Holly Springs.

There is a guy just south of Raleigh who has 10,000+ kegs. He sells them 10-15 bucks each. They ar Pin lock. i will post the number when I find it. Welcome from Holly Springs.
DUDE!!! I need that info:rockin:

Welcome Jon! There are too many people on here from NC. J/K. Not really. But seriously. Welcome to the board.

:off: Uborg- where did you come from? We were just discussing the person you mentioned this past weekend. Please share this info. Inquiring minds want to know!

The guys name is Keith. The place is off the 210 exit on 40 going towards Wilmington before you get to 95. I bought 6 from him a few months back. Decent condition. He says he sends them to 3rd world countries for water. I am still looking for his number. I will post as soon as I find it.

Latest posts

Back