Hello from Winston-Salem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brujo

Reaction score
What a cool site! Hello from North Carolina, US. It's really helpful to hear about others' homebrewing adventures and experiences. My next door neighbor started homebrewing and he got me into it... now I'm hooked!

I'm looking forward to reading more about different brewing methods. My first brew was a "Brewer's Best" Irish stout kit and it was delicious! I'll be giving some of them out for Father's Day for sure. Now I've got another BB kit, a Traditional Euro Bock in primary fermentation and I'm anxiously awaiting some good signs from the airlock!

One of the main reasons I looked on this site was to find a great recipe for a Christmas Ale! Depending on the style, it looks like it may take up to 6 months to properly mature, so I'll need to get going on it by early July.

Up until now I've only made batches from kits with extracts. I'm looking forward to experimenting with some all-grain recipes soon and also trying some fruits, wines, and meads!

Peace

You'll find both spiced ales and barleywines in the recipe database. My neighbors think beer comes in suitcases!

Back