Hello from Western IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodyear

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been lurking for a couple weeks now. It's amazing how much information there is here. I've managed to learn a lot of the terminology and gained a basic understanding of the various brewing processes. I think I'll spend a few more weeks reading before I attempt my first brew. Huge thanks to those who have provided tutorials with pics and videos. I definitely learn better by seeing and doing. That being said, if there are any home-brewers here in the Quad Cities that wouldn't mind having a noob hanging about on a brewday, send me a PM. Also, if anybody needs a bit of welding done, I am a welder and would be happy to help you out in exchange for beer and/or knowledge.

Welcome, Goodyear! I have a feeling you'll get plenty of interest in your offer for some welding. Check out some of the brew rigs posted on this site.

Back