Hello from Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfos

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm new to home-brewing and I just started fermenting my first batch of an IPA, yesterday. Though the waiting will be tough for the next few weeks, I thought I'd read a few books and join your forum. Looking forward to learning more. :D

Another homebrewing criminal type. Watch out for guys in white short-sleeved shirts riding bicycles.

Thanks for the greetings! I moved here in 03 after time spent in Texas (enjoyed Shiner), Louisiana (enjoyed Abita), NY (enjoyed Saranac) and CT (enjoyed many mass-market). I better stop typing... I think the moral police are at my door to inspect the labels on my drinks...

Welcome. I am also living under the constant fear of the local Homebrew Police in Utah. This board is great! I've learned so much here, and met a lot of really cool people.
There's a few other locals active on here as well. Where in Utah are you?

I'm also in SLC. Haven't met any locals, yet (aside from the staff at the Beer Nut). Just started brewing this weekend. Hoping my first batch is... drinkable.:confused:

Hi. Im in sandy and just started brewing. Always wanted to and my girlfriend bought me a Mr. Beer kit. After playing around with it for a few batches im excited to make real beer. My favorite is Wasach Apricot Hefe, but Polyigomy Portor is good too. I didnt know it was illegal here but the Beer Nut seems to be doing well.

It's actually not Legal today, but there is a something going on at the capital today with a Bill they're trying to get passed to legalize Homebrewing. Write your local legislator, help the cause!

Back