Hello From Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmagaw

Reaction score
Just started getting back into Home Brewing after 15+ years away from it. Looking to learn and share ideas.

Hey guys. I live in West Haven (just west of Ogden) and have found a pretty good community of brewers here. I am pretty new at this too, but have a couple of batches that have become staples.

Brad

Welcome back to brewing. I started back last year after 15+ years off. I found there are lots of new ideas, procedures, and materials. I feel a little like Rip Van Winkle. You can do a lot of catching up by reading HBT, newer books, and general Google searches. Good luck.

Hello from West Point. Right down the road from ya'll. Brewed my first batch last Saturday. :ban:

- Destin

Hello from Herriman (south west corner SL valley) Just brewed two batches with my bro in Logan saturday.

I am brewing up in Brigham City, just over the hill from Logan. I am just starting all-grain. I have two batches waiting a hazelnut brown and an oatmeal stout.

What did you brew? Are you doing all grain or partial kits? My brother-in law and I brew pretty often and it would be nice to have someone else in the area to bounce ideas off of.

westy75cal said:
What did you brew? Are you doing all grain or partial kits? My brother-in law and I brew pretty often and it would be nice to have someone else in the area to bounce ideas off of.

I brew all grain

I brew both just did my first all grain a little bit ago. Probably going to do mostly AG now that I have all my equipment. Got my brother set up with a basic kit and we brewed a couple extract kits last week.

hulkavitch said:
Home brew in provo, suprised you havent been arrested yet.

I know! I'm probably the only person here that does, but you know if they ever found out Provo PD would send about 20 patrol cars to my house since they have nothing better to do!

Latest posts

Back