Hello from the SpaceCoast!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jshnks

Reaction score
Hello out there! First off i would like to say that, I have always enjoyed beer, But never got into home brewing, as my Father always did the home brewing thing, and i would just drink what he had made, we are originally from Scotland
And he got started there, his "Brewery" is ages old, and recently he lost his job, So as my dads, moms, and my birthday is all in march i have decided to try to build him a new Brewery. But i havent a clue on what to do, and i want this to be a surprise so i dont want to ask him, so i am here for help!

Welcome! It really depends how much money you want to spend on his present. If you just want to get him the stuff he needs to brew some good beer then you can get him one of the deluxe brewer packages, something like this Austin Homebrew Supply or even better you could get him this kit Austin Homebrew Supply and then just get a 3-5 gallon stainless steel pot and then maybe a beer recipe kit like this one Austin Homebrew Supply.
The only thing you need to add are 2-3 cases of bottles (pop top, not screw top) and you're good to go. Awesome present and happy dad.

Good luck!

-Josh

I looked into those, and it will be a last resort, maybe its my up-bringing but i kind of like to put more heart into things then just buying something and saying "here!" plus i like working with my hands haha, plus i think he will appreciate it more if it came from me, and not a store!

Anyhoo, i will post in a correct thread and see what i kind of food for thought i can get, and thanks for your replys!

hello jshnks and welcome! I'm new to this board too.

I noticed that your profile says that you're from the "spacecoast". I would imagine that you're in Florida?? Just wondering here as i'm in FL too.

(_)3

Back