Hello from the Shenandoah Valley!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravhawk2000

Reaction score
I'm not sure I ever did this to begin with. I've been here for a few weeks. I love this place. Lots of great information and so much I can barely keep up!

We've been doing this for a few months. We've been doing extract brewing, but going strong with it. We have about 5 different batches already brewed, bottled and waiting for a family reunion, not to mention a few others I've already drank, lol. I love doing this and already plan on jumping into all-grain brewing very soon. To me, it seems like the only way to go if you are going to do it serious.

I am in the Shenandoah Valley, here in Virginia and look forward to hopefully meeting some others like me in the area. There seems to be a dead zone here with no real LHBS or homebrew clubs nearby. Not even much in the way of brewpubs. In the next county over, near a major university, there is alot more, including vineyards. This seems like a huge opportunity for growth, IMO, but I'm still too new to tap into it. I'd love to know if anyone else in the area visits this site and is interested in getting together?

I'm just glad we found this site and enjoy everyone's comments and ideas.

Latest posts

Back