Hello from the Lowlands!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giuzep89

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm a beginner brewer and mazer based in Groningen, the Netherlands. I started brewing beer with a couple friends and my girlfriend a few months ago, and more recently mead by myself. We make all-grain belgian-style beer, since it's the style that really makes us feel at home, and of course it's the easiest to put together given the ingredients available locally.

My mead (so far only traditional) is made with locally sourced honey from a beekeeper of the area who works with the utmost respect for the bees and the ecosystem, and you can witness that in the incredible taste of his honey (he only harvests wildflower).
Really glad to be here!
Cheers, Giuseppe

Last edited:
Welcome to the hobby and HBT. I have been scanning old slides into the computer and just completed 1990 Wednesday. It included a trip that ended in Amsterdam

Welcome to the hobby and HBT. I have been scanning old slides into the computer and just completed 1990 Wednesday. It included a trip that ended in Amsterdam
Incredible place and incredible breweries to visit!

Back