hello from suburban philadelphia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joed123

Reaction score
Joe here...living in Exton, PA...working in West Chester, PA...one successful amber ale extract kit brewed & drank, a hefeweizen extract kit w/honey & raspberry is about to be bottled, and a Bock kit with specialty grains awaits the boiler a week from tonight.

Just trying to learn from everyone else, with dreams of going all-grain and hopefully opening a brewpub 5 years from now (you read Sam's books from Dogfish Head and the entreprenurial bug bits you big time!)

:mug:

I'll have to read that book. That's always been our goal: to own and operate a restauraunt/microbrew.

Hey Joe,

I used to live in Exton when I was a kid (Rhonda off of Ship Rd.) but I am now in Downingtown...still very close! I wouldnt mind meeting some local brewers and maybe exchanging ideas and brews. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Bill

Welcome aboard! :mug: Good to see another n00b from the area!

talleymonster said:
I'll have to read that book. That's always been our goal: to own and operate a restauraunt/microbrew.
Might want to read some of Anthony Bourdain's books too. You might decide to just stick to beer. :D

Latest posts

Back